Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TerrainTuesday - Basing and Details


After a small delay, the housing project is once again back on track.  While I'm still waiting on the snow flock to arrive, there is no shortage of other details that demand my attention as of yet.  The most pressing that I've been working on thus far is the base of the small house and the extra details present on the larger house.  


Big House Details










Little House Basing







For the most part, the detail work has gone together with little to no trouble, though perceptive readers will notice that the paint-jobs on each of the totems on the Big House are different - proof that I should never rush into my painting projects, despite my enthusiasm at the time. It is a small issue however and one that does not detract from the feeling of accomplishment that comes from getting the vast majority of the work on these terrain pieces finished.  I'm very much looking forward to getting the snow flock in hand and finishing off the pieces once and for all.  

Catch you all later, 

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment