Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Salamander Update - Mir'San Part 2


Over the past couple of weeks, I've been flitting between different projects, both Fantasy and 40K related.  The unfortunate thing is that despite the time I've spent painting, very little has actually managed to be completed.  Since my last article relating to Mir'San, I've managed to finish the final details that were plaguing me for so long and am now a proud owner of my first fully painted Captain / Chapter Master model.  Overall, I'm very happy with how he turned out, especially the gold details on the armour and the backpack.




Game wise, he's definitely someone to be feared by everything has doesn't have a 2+ Save, with his lightning claws carving through Characters and Plebs alike.  With him completed, I will continue to jump between my warriors and my Salamanders, no doubt starting on another incarnation of Mir'San in the process.  I'm hoping the next one will be more in line with the Mir'San we all know and love - the Grizzled old Campaigner whose strategic skills are only matched by his ability with a blade.







Miniatures Purchased: 8

Miniatures Painted: 39

Points of Painted Salamanders: 440 pts



Catch you all later

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment