Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

WoC Update - Marauders Revisited


After finishing the Standard Bearer for my unit of Chosen, I thought I’d spend a bit of time working on getting another couple of Marauders painted.  This is a unit that I’ve been working on for over a year now, and it’s a good feeling to be finally on the home stretch. 









Now that these two are completed, I’ve only got a small handful left to go before I get to work on the unit filler which will see the unit completed.  Once they’ve all been painted, I should have enough models to warrant a basing session which will see each of the bases getting their layers of snow attached so that they match the rest of the army.  Somewhere during this process I’ll also get around to finishing the bases on my painted Chosen as well as my Chaos Lord which will be great. 


In addition to finishing the Standard Bearer of the Chosen Unit, I’ve decided to also paint up the unit’s musician who has also been waiting a long time for some attention.  Once the horn has been completed, I’ll be able to move onto the shield, whose design will allow me to have a bit of fun. 

Catch you all later

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment