Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

WoC Update: Avatar's of Wulfrik Pt 02

As a follow-up to the previous article, I wanted to finish reviewing the Avatar's of War Marauder Champion painting project I completed last December.  With the base-coating completed, I was able to begin filling in the fine details on the miniature which is the part of the painting process that I enjoy the most.  Like all the miniatures that Avatars of War produce, fine detail was not something this model was lacking in any respect which is both enjoyable and a little intimidating at the same time.  Considering the time that I've invested in the model, I'm very happy with the finished product, possibly with the exception of his shield which I feel could have a little more depth to it.  I've included a multitude of additional WIP pictures as well as a couple of pics of the finished model from a couple of angles.













Finally, before I go, I wanted to include a picture of another project that I'm working on this month in preparation for a 1000 point 40K Tournament to be held in a weeks time.  No doubt I'll be posting pics of the completed model in the very near future.



Catch you all later

Trev


No comments:

Post a Comment