Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

TerrainThursday - Housing Project Complete!


I have to admit, there were times when I wasn't sure if we'd make it to this point and I've never been happier knowing I'm wrong!  After last week's progress I began working on another project I started on some time ago, leaving the final layer of snow unfinished... until now.


Before the final layer...
After the final layer (trust me, there's a difference)





With the houses now completed , I can begin to focus on getting the rubble painted and snowed - a task I am confident will take considerably less time than these two houses did.  But that's a job for later.  Right now I'm going to take a moment to relax and enjoy the fact that my first two fantasy terrain projects are finally completed.  As an added bonus, this feeling of achievement is further enhanced by the fact I get to update my Resolution Tracker again (and for something more than buying more models too!)

Miniatures Purchased: 36Miniatures Painted: 6Pieces of 40K Terrain Painted: 5Pieces of Fantasy Terrain Painted: 2

Catch you all later

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment