Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

WoC Update - The Restless Dead don't rest easy

What I was aiming to paint...
Well golly, it's been another fortnight between painting posts and I've got to admit, I'm making some pretty darn good progress here!  As my regular readers will know (any irregular readers can find out more here, here and here), I've been making the mot of my new-found drive to paint .  I'm very happy to say, this hasn't changed at all this week.... despite some interesting detours....




Recently, a good friend of mine brought to my attention a side-scrolling zombie-survival game called 'The Last Stand - Union City.  Despite my best intentions, this game claimed a significant portion of my time these past few days.  It is surprisingly challenging in areas and I strongly encourage everyone to give it a try.

What I painted instead...
.... including an extra friend!



But you're not here to read about my video gaming experiences are you?  As I mentioned above, my painting has continued to thrive, allowing me to paint a small handful of warriors to swell the ranks of my Nurgle warriors.  As can be seen in the pics above, I've managed to paint another three warriors in addition to the last captive I designed for this unit.  Having them in the unit not only provided me with an opportunity to work with different colours, but also helps tie the unit with the rest of the army.







With the warriors done, there's only one more to go before I get to start on the command group as well as one last unit filler.  Once they are done, the unit will be officially finished and I can shift my focus onto my next project....


Before I go however, a quick update on my 2013 Resolution Tracker -

Miniatures Painted: 6
Points of Painted Warriors: 105pts

Catch you all later,

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment