Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TerrainTuesday - Paint that Wagon!


Ok, so not really a wagon, but you get the idea right?  Since last week I've managed to find time to add several layers of colour to the house, building up the wood texture before giving the roof a splash of colour.










If this house was for anything but my snow table, I would paint up the base and call it done.  However this is unfortunately not the case, thus my next step is to finish off the detailing before adding the 'snow effect' to the building itself.  Admittedly I'm quite hesitant about this stage, as I'm afraid I'll screw-up the pretty decent paint job it has already.  But it's worked for the other house, so it's only fair that I try do this one as well right?

Catch you all later

Trev

1 comment: