Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

WoC Update - Tandem Painting = Not so Tandem


As some of you will know, I set out the other week hoping to paint these two as a pair in an effort to speed up my painting.  Well it worked... kinda... in a fairly abstract sorta way....








As you can see in the pics above, progress was pretty well constant across both models while the base-coating was being completed.  Once done however, I got a little impatient and focussed more on one than the other. Progress is progress though, and I can't deny that working on two models at the same time not only increased my efficiency, but was also fun in it's own way; allowing me to jump between either model when the other was drying.  This is certainly something I'll try again in the future, perhaps with two entirely different paint schemes - if only to see how that affects my time management.  Who knows?  It might just give me another boost...










All in all, some decent progress has been made (at least for me) with more to come on the horizon.  I can't wait to have these two finished so I can make a start on these next two...



Catch you all later,

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment